domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

MY CLASS

Last day we did an exercise in class about use of comparatives. The teacher told us that we could do whatever topics we wanted so I decided to talk about my classroom and my classmates.
I’ m going to describe my English class. The classroom is as small as a box of matches. The room has a big window so it’s as bright as a daylight. It has a big whiteboard. it’s as white as a sheet and also the room has a chimney but it’s as fake as five euros coin. There are eight people in the class. Natty, Nora, Alex, Daiana, Sandra, Eli, Cristina and me. Natty, the Japanese girl, she’s as sweet as a candy chocolate. She has a slanting eyes. Her eyes are as close as a mail box. Nora works as a aupair. She lives close to me. She’s as lovely as a dozen roses. She has a beautiful smile. Her smile is as perfect as Beethoven’s music. Eli, the catalan girl, is as smart as Google. She has a perfect body. Her body is as spectacular as a ballet dancer.
Sandra is from Basque country. She comes Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She’s as pretty as a diamond. Her blonde hair is as bright as the sun. The only other boy in the class is Alex. He’s from Moldavia. It’s a small country between Russia and Rumania. I’ve never known anybody from Moldavia. He has lived in Ireland for seven years. He has come this week. He’s as cold as a Russian soldier. He looks like as quiet as a spy. Cristina, the Spanish girl, comes here two days a week. She’s as sporty as an athelete. She’s as funny as cartoon characters. Daiana, the argentinan girl, works as a au pair. She is from Mendoza like she always says. She’s as warm as a puppy. She has colourful eyes. Her eyes are as beautiful as a gold.
Finally, Cathal is our English teacher. He’s a PE teacher like me. He’s as shy as a boy. He has a curly brown hair. His hair is as curly as Gonzalo’s dog.That´s all, folks.
Best wishes,
Some of my classmates

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario