martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

BOWLING DAY

During the week I was preparing for the weekend I knew that there’s a bowling alley in Naas because I went there during my summer camp so I proposed to go there at the weekend. I talked with Cristina, Silvia, Natty, Claudia and Silvia. All of them wanted to go and I also talked with Daiana and she told me that she’d like to go. Firstly, I called to the bowling alley because I needed to know where exactly it was and how we could get there. They said to me that there was a bus which stops beside the bowling alley. They also told me that we neeeded to make a reservation because it’s usually very busy at weekends. Because of this I made the reservation for 6 pm on Saturday for six people. We made an appoinment for 5.15pm at the bus stop but nobody was there on time except me. I saw the bus at 5.20pm but on the timetable the bus runs at 5.25 and Daiana didn’t appear. We couldn’t call her because we didn’t have her mobile phone. Anyway, the bus had passed and the next bus runs at 6.25 so I rang Claudia and she came to pick us up. Claudia had to come to Naas because she lives in Newbridge for that reason we were late to the bowling alley. I thought that we couldn’t play but there were enough free lanes and we could play. The cost of the lane for six people is 36 euros and we were only five but there was an offer that consists of paying only 10 euros per person and you can play two games and they give you coke and a French fries so we decided to pay 10 euros each. 2 games, food and drink, not too bad.
The first game I won as you can imagine. I scored 115 points I don’t remember which it’s my record in Spain but I think is quite close to 115 points. The next game it wasn’t my best but I had to pleasure to the ladies meanwhile we were eating and drinking. When we finished the bowling we were to Naas and we went to Mc Donalds. After that we went to Grace´s pub. We were chatting and drinking until midnight. Definitively it was a good evening. We enjoy a lot of.

Best wishes,
Cristina and I

Bowling team

Doing spare

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario