viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

MY HOLIDAYS

I’ve been checking the prices of the flights to Spain during these days but they are very expensive. It’s normal. Everybody wants to go back at Christmas. I didn’t know what to do because I didn’t want to pay 400 euros for going and returning. The prices of the flights are cheaper this week than the next week so I’ve finally decided to go this weekend. Yes, I’ve booked the flight for this weekend and I’m going to return to Ireland on the 27 of December. I’ll stay 2 weeks in Spain. I know that it’s not too much time but the prices after New Year Day are very high and also I didn’t want to stay until 9-10 of January. So I’ll see everybody in a few hours.
Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody.

I´ve just received this present from Naas FC. Thanks a million.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario