viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

WEEKEND

What do you do when you don’t know anybody on the weekend? A few things. On Saturday morning I went to the library and in the afternoon I wanted to see “The clásico” on the net because I have a goltv and I can see all the matches on the internet but that day I don’t know what happened that I couldn’t see the match. The signal didn’t work every two minutes so I went to the pub to see the match. I was in Grace’s pub like the last day. It was a very poor match. Messi was missing but at least Barcelona won the match 2-1. “The great boy” Alexis scored a great goal and Ancelotti made a big mistake in his line up like the latest matches that Real Madrid played against Barcelona. During the match, an old man sat beside me. He was talking to me all through the match but I didn’t understand him and I only nodded my head and said “yes, yes”.
At night I was in my room watching the film “The hangover”. I imagine that everybody has watched it because it’s a very funny film. I laughted a lot although I had watched it when I was in Spain.
On Sunday I didn’t do anything special. I went to the church and I spent the day at home. The next day was a bank holiday in Ireland so I did the same than Sunday. Nothing, just chill out.
I’ve done a deal with my Irish mum. She has a hairdresser in her garage and one day she told me that she might cut my hair so being fair with her I told her if she cuts my hair I’ll mow the lawn. They have a big lawn. I’ve never mowed a lawn in my life but I don’t think that it’s very difficult so we agreed and we decided to exchange our skills.


Regards,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario