miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

THE SECOND WEEK

Typical irish door
The times is going very quickly. On Wednesday I went to the library. I wanted to have a library card for taking out books and some films. I did it and later I studied for a long time. There was a girl who asked me if I were spanish and I told her I was and she replied me that she was a spanish too. She’s from Pontevedra and she has a very typical gallego accent (like Pichaldo when he lived in Galicia). She’s Mónica and she’s nice girl. After we finished our studies we went walking beside the canal. I haven’t been there before. It’s a very good place for walking. I liked it. Finally we exchanged our numbers phones. After that I went to my house.
The next day I continued exploring the town. I went to the Tesco extra again. On Friday morning I went to the academy but I was watching a film in the library because I don’t have class on Friday. My classes are from Monday to Thursday. In the evening I went to Grace’s pub. I like seeing live performances. I don’t remember the name of the musical group but they were amazing. They played well known songs like Sweet home Alabama, Whisky in the jar, High by Lighthouse Family, Feel by Robbie Williams and so on. That was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. Meanwhile I drank a pint of beer. There weren’t a lot of people in the pub because the great day for going out was on Sunday. On Monday it was a bank holiday in Ireland.

Peace and love

 
Look at I found

The canal

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario