domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

THE GYM

On Wednesday afternoon Eileen (my irish mother) asked me if I’d like to go to the gym with her. “Why not”, I answered. She always goes there. She’s a sporty woman. The gym is located near to Monread Park and it’s one of the best gyms in Naas. Matthiew (Eileen’s son) said to me that there are 4 gyms in Naas. The gym is like Talamillo gym in Burgos. It has a 25 meters swimming pool, different rooms for doing colective classes like body pump, streching, pilates, bodyball, zumba, step and so on. Also there is a big room with all kind of machines for running, weights and cycling. We went to the gym with Matthiew. He wanted to do spin so I decided to do it with him too.
I think that everybody knows what spin means, don’t they? Spin is a static cycling that is done to music and the monitor tells you what to do all the time. I’ve done spin a few times in my life but I like it.
This time was different because the monitor was Irish and I understood nothing only a few words like faster, stand up, sit down and no more. One time she looked at me and she shouted out: “heavy, heavy” but I didn’t understand her. I did a gesture with my hands and after that she didn’t tell me anything. It was a funny class although I couldn’t figure out anything. The next day Eileen asked me if I was ok but I had to tell her the truth. I said to her I had a pain in my bottom because the saddle was very hard but I enjoyed it a lot. I promised to go back. That’s all for today, guys.


Kisses to everybody except to one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario