martes, 1 de abril de 2014

HELP ME

I don’t know what I do. I have a big, personal problem and I don’t know how I can solve it. I’ll tell you the story. If you were me, what would you do??
Last Sunday morning I was training with the children as I do every Sunday. Everything was going perfectly until the last exercise. Damn it!!
I’d prepared an exercise which it consists of maintaing the football without losting it. It’s a possession drill. I explained it and I showed the demostration with three players and I. We were playing the drill when suddenly the football was between one player and I. I, firstly, hit the ball but the boy put his leg at the same time. Unfortunately, I hit the leg’s boy as well. It wasn’t hard but the boy started to cry.
He, immediately, brought their hands to his leg. He didn’t stop crying and yelling. Everybody was alarmed. I tried to calm him down but it wasn’t possible. It was getting worse. I didn’t know what to do.
Suddenly, I could see his leg. It wasn’t normal. His right shin was injured. Oh, my God!! It had broken. I didn’t do it on purpose. It was an accident. Poor little boy.
The rest of the coaches were calling to his parents. They appeared in 30 minutes and a few minutes later an ambulance came. The boy went straight to the hospital. The head coach said to me: don’t worry, it wasn’t your fault. But I was anxious. You know. Different country, different language. Nothing that the coach said to me was enough to alleviate my sorrow.
In the afternoon, I was thinking over and over again what I did. Why am I? What did I do wrong? What could I do? A lot of questions, no answers. Actually, it was an accident. It was bad luck. This kind of things happen sometimes.
However, the worst part was coming yesterday. I received an email from the parent’s boy. They told me that his child has broken his leg and he has to be operated on. The cost of the operation is over 3000 euros and they aren’t going to pay anything. They told me that it was my fault and they want me to pay for all the operation. They told with their lawyers and if I don’ pay it, they call to the police. They are threatening me.

Really, I don’t know what to do but I’m in big trouble.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario