jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

ENJOYING THE DAYS


Last Thursday I couldn’t go to school because I was a little bit sad about the match that I watched on Wednesday. There’s nothing worse than losing against Real Madrid in a final. My favorite team, Barcelona CF, played horribly. I can’t remember the last time that I watched them to play so badly.
Anyway, on Thrusday was the beginning of the Easter holidays and in the evening we went to Mc. Cormack’s. It’s a place located in the main street. I’ve only been twice but I think it’s a good pub, at least, there were a great atmosphere inside.
There were plenty of students. I met new students from the evening classes. Nice people. That night we decided to arrange for the next day. On Friday, the weather was spectacular. It was probably one of the best days since I’ve been here. In fact, it was so warn that I burnt my forehead. Yeah, I know it sounds weird. How can I burn my face in Ireland? Is it possible? It could be false but it’s true. The sun shone and I didn’t put any suncream on and I think the first sunshine is the worst for my skin. Consequently, I have a peeled forehead.

We went up at the Canal at 12:30 and we went for a walk. We walked along the Canal until Sallins. Later we went to the big Tesco and we bought something to eat. Afterwards we had lunch in Monread Park. Natty carried a board game called Scrabble. It consists of creating any word with 7 letters. It was funny and very different because we had to think of the words in English but I believe it’s good for improving our English. After finishing the game we went back to the main street. The day had been hard but very amusing. The next day we went to the zoo.

Playing Scrabble

Monread Park


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario