sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

NEW YEAR EVE

Made in Spain
I came back to Ireland on 27 of December so I was at New Year Eve in Naas. It was my first time that I spent my New Year Eve in another country. I’ve always been in Spain at that time. At the beginning I didn’t know what I was doing at New Year Eve but I spoke with Daiana and we decided to do something special. We though of the idea to have dinner in some restaurant before going to the party. Daiana knew one restaurant in Naas called “Tenours” because she had been there before. She told me that the restaurant was good and the prices of the meal weren’t too expensive so we finally decided to go there. We talked with Cristina and her polish friend, Jolie and Natty. There were six of us. We met at 8 pm there and we ate salad and prawns for sharing as a starter and everybody ordered different things for the main course. We drank wine and red wine. We talked about our Christmas traditions in Spain and Natty told us what the japanese christmas traditions are. Also we talked about our Christmas holidays. After we finished our meal we went to the Court Hotel. The pub opened at 10.00 pm and we paid 15 euros for enter. We put our coats in the cloakroom and we went inside the pub. We were drinking and dancing until it was 11.55 pm. In that moment we went to the smoking area (also called rulas area) and Cristina tuned the spanish TV on her mobile phone and she shared the grapes with us. Everyone had twelve grapes. When the clock was 12.00 pm it stroke each second and we ate each grape until the last strike. Afterwards we proposed a toast for the New Year. I hope that this year will be better than the last one. We took pictures for memories and we went inside again.I drank some glasses but not to much because I didn’t want to be drunk. People in Ireland drink a lot. I saw a lot of people very drunk and when they drink, they are very agressive and crazy. We danced and laughed until 2.00 am. Then the pub closed and everybody went home. Daiana lives close to me so I went with her and we talked a little bit and we said goodbye each other. New Year, new life.
Having dinner with some of my friends


Proposing a toast for New Year 

Daiana with her mask and I with my bow tie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario