sábado, 26 de octubre de 2013

NAAS


Welcome to Naas
Where is Naas?? Naas is located 40 kilometers from Dublin so more or less 30 minutes by car. They are 20.000 inhabitants and it’s well connected to the rest of the cities in Ireland. The county is Kildare and Naas is his capital.

What about Naas? I knew Naas before because I was here twice times. My first time was in 2010 when I worked as a leader of a group of spanish students and the last time was in 2011 doing the same work. So this town is perfect for me. It’s small town with all kinds of facilities like pubs, supermarkes, a cinema, a hospital, gyms, a Mc Donalds... and the most important thing the people. People in Naas are very friendly and cool.
Kindest regards,

Michael

The library

The main street

Pub and fast food shop

The blue house

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario