lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

MY HOST FAMILY

I was picked up by my Irish mother. She’s very nice and talkative so that’s great for me. She works as housewife and she likes doing exercise. Her name is Eileen and her husband is Michael as me because they called me Michael. He’s retired although he was a military. He’s nice too. They have three sons and one daughter. On Sunday they invited me to have lunch and I met Matthiew and Dan, two of the sons. They like football and they suppport of Liverpool and Manchester United as everybody does in this town. Dan is unemployed at the moment and Matthiew is a soldier as his father was.
My room isn’t big but it’s enough for me. The bed is big and I have a bathroom in my room so that’s great. The house is a big house with five rooms and 3 or 4 baths. Also the house has a living room, dining room and laundry room. The lawn is beatiful and big too. The house is well connected to the main streeet and very close to the supermarket called Tesco similar than Mercadona in Spain. The quality isn´t bad and the prices are good.

To sum up, the family are quite friendly and very nice at the moment.
xoxo

Michael
The living room

The kitchen

The dining room

The garden

My room with bath

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario