lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

St. Stephen's green
I felt extremely tired last week because on 17 of March was a hard day. What did I do? I was experiencing St Patrick’s day in Dublin. I’ve been in St. Patrick’s before with Pichaldo. But this time was different and it was incredible. There could have been over half a million people in the streets. It’s a manner of speaking but plenty of people. The day started early. I went to the school. There were 24 of us. Most of them from Japan. Everybody had to put something green on therefore I wore my green sweater. On the bus, Daiana painted my face with the Irish’s flag although she painted it wrong. She painted the flag in different order: orange, white and green. I didn’t notice it until I saw the pictures. Nevertheless I saw Claudia’s face and she painted the flag with horizontal lines instead of vertical lines.
As I was saying I went to the school to Dublin by bus. After one hour we arrived at O’Connell street. Everybody was very excited because it was a different day for everyone. When we got off the bus, we went to the souvenir shop. I needed to buy something extravagant such as a bow tie, hat, shamrock pins.... finally I bought a big, colourful hat. We took some pictures and we went to the coffee shop. We needed stamina for the day. While I was drinking my coffe I burnt my tongue. I’ve never drink anything so hot. OMG!!, I had to drink water for alleviating my tongue.
We were walking up and down until we found a place to watch the parade. The mexican girls were in the first row and they saw the parade perfectely nonetheless the rest of us had to watch it in the pavement. Consequently, we didnt’t watch anything. The parade lasted roughly one hour although we couldn’t watch see anything I didn’t mind because the atmosphere was amazing. Everybody was dressed up and people were very cheerful.... To be continued.

Avanti Academy



Some of the students with the manager

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario